LOOK filling up a blog post with 101 reasons is a great task, and so is reading it. I wouldn’t want to waste your time. You should follow me on any social media, but for now 101 reasons to follow me (@RahulSingh_I) on Twitter. The reasons are:
1. The most obvious “I Follow back.”
2. I Tweet. Not a good enough reason? Well, people love to un-follow inactive accounts. So, It’s not too bad reasoning. If that’s not enough…
3. I retweet. If you look at my account you’ll find out that I RT good tweets, and actually anything that interests me.
4. If RT-ing is a reason. “Heart-ing” or “liking” should be too. Especially, if I like you. I favourite almost everything.
5. I don’t send automated DMs. If you’re on Twitter, and don’t thank me for not acting a robot. You aren’t active enough.
6. I won’t share Instagram images on Twitter. Heck, I don’t have an Instagram account.
7. I don’t share a blog post more than once. If you don’t want to read my writings, you just need to ignore once. Like a second, and the post won’t haunt you ever again. I won’t mind that as well. Plus, there’s a fair chance that following me for years, you might never see a blog post of mine. Twitter’s too quick, too much happening, always.
8. I don’t tweet about politics. Is that a plus? Okay.
[Update: Occasionally, I may do a tweet on politics, but still politics ain’t my topic.]
9. I don’t follow any politician besides whoever is the President or PM of India. Out of respect.
10. I don’t tweet about Kim Kardashian.
11. I ignore really horrible tweets such as this:
Link? Error 404: I just told you I ignore them.
12. Neither do I RT something like this..
13. Nor anything like this.. I would not want to risk tweeting or RT-ing something that asks me to try to beat up a man build like a Tank. You shouldn’t too. Follow me for this million dollar advice for free.
14. Nor this…
I tweeted this myself. Why God why?
15. Nor this.. (I didn’t RT this, but quoted it. Ain’t this tweet cool?)
16. I will tweet with the coolest GIFs soon..
17. I don’t follow “News Anchors”.
18. I have blocked a famous politician on Twitter. No names, but that’s a moral achievement. I get to mute a politician. WOW. I should be followed for doing this.
19. I find the best inspirational quotes. Though that’s not too hard.
20. I RT tweets with the coolest facts and tips.
21. I have over 1600 cool people following me. So you can too. Okay, I’m not bragging too much, that’s just because I Follow back.
22. I won’t unfollow you unless you’re tweeting objectionable content.
23. I don’t block people, unless you’re here to insult a “nation” or “race”.
24. Again, I tweet a lot, but I won’t irritate you. Really, promise. Kind of.
25. Just follow me so you can wish me a happy birthday on 22nd May every year (Honestly, I have a birthday that falls on May 22 every year. Isn’t that amazing?).
26. I reply to every non automated message.
27. If you’re a blogger or do anything content related, I will see, read and RT your stuff.
28. I don’t make unnecessary jokes. I can come up with a reason for everything I vomit. The reason is because I overate. See.. vomit, overeating. Okay, sorry. Next..
29. My Twitter is the door to a great brain. It’s the reflection of everything that goes in my head. It must be a privilege to read my thoughts in 140 characters or less. Should it be?
30. I contribute to trends. I can come up with something for any hash-tag. Ain’t I cool?
31. Example for Point 30.
32. And another..
Nobody RT’d this tweet
33. Me at my best. I have rocking advices.
34. The way I translate…
35. I’m the height of being optimistic and defy the rules. Okay.
36. If you’ve ever wanted people to ask questions. I’m your guy.
37. I don’t do sponsored tweets..
38. Never will I tweet something like this.. again
38. As weird as I can be, I’m no more a teen. So, I won’t be making “The world s*cks” tweets. I pledge:
39. I know who Muhammad Ali
Not giving a link to the profile here, but a girl tweeted that Ali was a great footballer, better than Ronaldo and Messi. She got more than 8K RTs for this. Later she claimed to confuse Ali with Pele. All this when the world was paying tributes to the legend.
40. I never bother myself with being part of “#IStandWith__” movements. People should understand that everyone is equal before the law. No matter how well they sing, how cute they look, or how much people love ’em.
41. I may crack a joke on you, but only to cheer you up, or if I know you well.
42. I never tweet anything to spread hate. Most tweets are like:
43. I don’t even talk about “love”. Things have got too cheesy these days.
44. I ignore all extremists. Everyone normal active Twitter user should be paid for that.
45. I don’t unnecessarily RT celebrities. That’s not bad though, it’s really cool to RT anything one wants, but seeing celebrities being RT-ied for stupid stuff makes me jealous. Anyone like me? Follow me.
46. If you like Cricket. I don’t make too many Cricket tweets these days, but I know my game. See, my Cricket tweets with typos gets RTs too. I’m just too cool.
47. Not following Tennis can’t stop me from Tweeting about it. Murray fans here?
I won’t embed a tweet here. Just asking you Tennis fans: How many Grand-Slams does Murray has in him? Will Federer win another?
48. Same with Soccer. Ronaldo or Messi?
49. Every 4 years you’ll see me Tweeting about Olympics.
50. I wish Happy Birthdays. (Mine is on 22nd May)
51. I always have something for a #Flashback
52. I promote people.. including myself.
After this list article, I don’t think I need anything to prove it.
53. I provide #MondayMotivation
55. #ThursdayThoughts or sometimes Tuesday ones too.
57. Sometimes, everything at once.
58. I promote people everywhere. I will promote this person for interacting with all my stuff because I use the like option for all her tweets too. Anyways..
59. This dude too for the same reasons.
A shout out on the blog for the RT and edits man.
60. This person as he replies to my tweets.
61. I will promote your stuff. Look I gave you enough evidence as well now.
62. I troll my best friend there.
63. I have an “Incredible People” section on this blog, and if you have something astonishing about you. Let my millions of readers know you. But, follow me and DM me first.
[SIDE NOTES: Million of readers aren’t there, but I’m positive.]
64. I will help you find YouTubers. Not the Internet celebrities, but the hidden gems. Here’s one:
65. And poetesses..
66. And bloggers too..
67. And I know Fitness Gurus.
Don’t disturb him while he’s working out, here’s a silent link.
68. And writers obviously
69. My friend’s list includes aliens sharing insane stuff as well..
70. I too have a book coming..
71. Even if you don’t like reading, follow me because I won’t force you to read me.
72. If you still hate me, just follow and mute me. I like my numbers on Twitter.
73. I got more than 100 RTs once. That shows I’m rad. Just follow me for this alone.
74. I don’t cry for being single, not on Twitter for sure.
75. I don’t even talk about relationships and why everyone should break up.
76. My amazing He – She tweets.
77. People with blue ticks follow me. Okay.
78. I myself have a blue tick coming up, and you would love a celebrity following you. Do you?
79. This one’s a great reason: I need you. I treasure you. I’m desperate, and I don’t measure you.
80. I don’t really know what #78 means, but I’m cool, and I can rhyme things up. Follow me for that.
81. I have got health tips.
Stay happy. Laugh more, and stop seeking health tips from me. You’ll be fine.
82. I am a master at ruining stuff.
83. Unlike many, whether you like 1D or any other band. I still like and respect you. Though I still like to have fun.
84. I take puns on me in a light hearted manner.
85. I will give you birthday reminders (on 22nd May specifically).
86. I like all responsible Twitter users tweet on #WorldWaterDay #WorldEnviornmentDay and everything (Not necessarily I do anything about it in real life).
87. I don’t pretend doing cool things I don’t do.
88. I have got Math tips.
89. I have also got Twitter tips. You just need to ask.
I need Twitter tips as well though.
90. If you’re a girl. Keep calm, the chances of “I” flirting is really minimal.
91. If you’re a boy, the chances of myself flirting are even lesser.
92. Follow me because there’s no one else like me.
93. I have got tons of gratitude and respect, and people with thousands of followers like the way I think.
94. Sometimes I give shout-outs as well..
95. Follow me because you’re on Twitter, and you don’t have to pay for following people. Okay.
96. I have infinite wisdom you can miss out on, like all the people on Quora.
97. Like infinite wisdom..
What? Was this tweet not supposed to be linked here?
98. RTs are not endorsements. I don’t know why people say this. An RT is a… RT. I like this line though. RTs are not endorsements.
99. I’m not always serious, but I can be. I have opinions, and I share ’em publicly. If you appreciate this follow me.
100. Pro-wrestling fans out there. Follow me. I would love to talk about it.
101. Aren’t 100 enough? If not, reread point 1.
Thank you, and sorry.
This post was presented to you by Rahul Singh (@RahulSingh_I).
Again, 22nd May… every year.
Read, and share.. Not just on Twitter. Thank you.