Life, love and more in the 4th part of this list article series.
I would like to thank Google for existing and helping me shoot at war without having any first hand experience with guns. You’d understand this reference later. Now, please READ.
[You can get the third list about a “life without limits and suicides here.]
0. All the posts combined has 104 points in total. Yet, I have named it 100 things I need to tell YOU for some reason.
0.1 The theme of this “set” is love, hate and mistakes. Now we have a total of 105 points. (Don’t expect me to talk a lot about hate though.)
1. Love yourself.
2. Want your first love to not go wrong? Fall in love with yourself.
3. Love your education, career and money because they won’t get up on you one morning and decide to leave you. [This stuck on my mind from a tweet I read few days before. I apologize for not being able to give proper credit.]
4. In a survey, 88% of women said “money” to be a “very important” part of relationships, and it’s the number one cause of disputes as well. [Article: 10 fascinating facts about modern relationships.]
5. It’s okay to fall in love with your phone. Actually, it’s not okay, but I understand your trouble.
6. It’s normal to fall in love, but you should be strong enough to stand up and walk out of it.
You weren’t expecting that, were you? But, I LOVE humour. You should LOVE a good laugh as well. Makes life much easier. It reminds me that…
7. Love your life. It will stay with you till death.
8. Love and appreciate friendships.
Here’s a short incident from my own life, when I was hanging out with my 2 best friends recently.
F1 to F2: Dude, why are you so sad?
F2: ’cause she is out of town for a couple of days.
F1 (laughs): You won’t be this sad, even when I die.
F2: Honestly, yeah.
Me to F1: I think you shouldn’t have asked that, feels bad.
Myself and F2 had a good laugh about it, but then F1 tried to justify his thoughts as well, and sadly we knew he wasn’t kidding as well.
Thoughts: Everyone of you have a priority list, but if you’ve good friends. Appreciate them.
9. It’s easier to hate, but it kills you subtly.
10. You’ll make mistakes in life. You can fall in love with the wrong person, you may waste precious amount of time in life trying to hate somebody. The best thing is to learn and move on.
11. Never hate people who help you better yourself.
12. I read a heck lot of “love” posts on the web for this topic, like this one on Thought Catalog.
What I learnt: “love” related posts gets a good number of page views, and it’s not necessarily a bad thing. It was fun reading many of ’em but at times people get a bit too “cheesy”.
13. Love bites can kill you. Here’s a recent story.
14. This is how a “cute” kid answered the question of “What is love?”
I guess my best way of explaining what I think love is would be like the solar system. There are a bunch of planets that can represent people. And then of course gravity holds them together. And gravity is sort of like love. No matter how far apart people are, love can hold them together
An excerpt from this article at The Guardian.
15. We are not the only faithful species, but Wolves, swans and many more in the animal kingdom find a mate for life.
17. Forgive loved ones for the mistakes, they’re humans too.
18. Love and appreciate diversity. Not all roses are red, but all are beautiful.
19. Loving, and being loved back are two different things completely independent of each other.
20. Smile is the most attractive feature. Bring the best smiles out of people, and never forget to smile yourself even during hard times. Your smile could be someone’s only happiness.
21. “I had a boyfriend for a week.” Not me.
An international friend recently let me know about her one week’s “virtual” relationship. This was a fun conversation lasting an hour with many a laughing “emoji”. It’s an example of love not lasting “forever” and ending without any heartbreaks.
I don’t know why I would mention this thing, but both of us found it funny. It doesn’t actually qualify as “true love” in any sense. It doesn’t qualify as love either. Naughty young people.
22. The answer to hate is not hate, it’s not love either. It’s apologizing for the inconvenience and moving on.
23. I am 22, and have always been single, and I hope that doesn’t make this whole post invalid.
I do LOVE my life, my family, friends and this universe. So, I do have a point with all this, from what I understand.
24. There’s always a voice you like to hear, a face you like to see, and some people you genuinely respect and like for who they are, and keep doing so even when they are gone from your lives, and even with the memories getting blurred with time.
25. Then you’ll also have people who’ll not enter to leave, but to stick by you through all this “drama” of life. If you’ve found yours, good luck. If you’ve haven’t – I don’t care. I haven’t either.
Thank you for reading, and this is the most fun I’ve had writing a list. I hope you have fun reading this too. If not, I would LOVE you for forgiving me.